Monday, January 3, 2011

Gas Car

HHO gas is oxyhydrogen. It contains both hydrogen and oxygen mixed together to create a flammable fuel source. There are numerous number of people that have converted their car to make this type of gas. You can find videos and testimonials all over the internet and on Youtube. Find out how to convert your car over yourself and effectively double your gas mileage right now.

HHO gas is made from a Process called electrolysis. Electrolysis consists of passing electric current through water to separate chemically bonded agents. In other words, it separates the gas, hydrogen, and oxygen from the water. It is the most common way to produce hydrogen.

The system that I am in using in my HHO car cost me about $100 in materials to put together and it has boosted my gas mileage beyond me expectations. It uses the exact same process as above to combine the gases to make HHO gas, then it stores it until my engine is running and adds it to the gasoline, therefore increasing my gas mileage and ultimately saving me money.

There are of course a number of different alternative Methods you can put to use to save money on gas but is it really worth the hassle? For example, a bus pass would cost you $50 a month but it would take hours to get to and from work. That is your precious time! Do not let it be taken away from you. Learn how to double your gas mileage right now and make your own HHO car.

http://glandofilters.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment